Since 1991, MQA-accredited art and design college The One Academy is the top choice for creative education, home to nurturing creative professionals.
Here you’ll find what it takes to enrol at The One Academy. We have students ranging from high-school graduates to mature business owners and professionals. Whoever you are, there’s an art and design course suited just for you.
Certificate Course Requirements:
- SPM / O-Level / UEC or Equivalent
- The One Academy’s Certificate Programme
Certificate in Communication Design
(1 Year 3 Months)
- The One Academy's Diploma Programmes
- Digital Animation (3 Years)
- Digital Media Design (3 Years)
- Illustration, Movie & Game Art(3 Years)
- Advertising & Graphic Design (3 Years)
- Visual Effects (3 Years)
- Fine Arts (3 Years)
- Interior Design (3 Years 3 Months)
- Fashion Design & Pattern Making (3 Years 2 Months)
- Pass SPM / O-Level with minimum one (1) credit in any subject OR
- Other equivalent qualifications as approved by the Malaysian Government
**For non-Malaysian applicants, please refer to the The List of Entry Qualifications for International Student (PDF) to see if you qualify for this course.
**Sejarah (History) is a compulsory subject to pass in SPM starting 2013.
Can I get credit transfer?
If you have completed other courses or modules at another institution, you may be eligible to apply for credit transfer upon admission to The One Academy.
Your credit transfer will be assessed by our academic department. Please include full information of your prior studies, and attach relevant transcripts, portfolios and other evidence of your studies. Please contact the Student Registration Office (SRA) to discuss any aspect of the application process that you are unsure about and to for arrange a visit.
How many intakes do you have ?
We have three (3) intakes during the year January, April and August for all Diploma Programmes except Diploma in Fashion Design & Pattern Making.
The intake for Diploma in Fashion Design & Pattern Making is March and September.